Friday, October 27, 2006

Abundance Raining Down

It has been a little while since I have had a free moment to write and share my thoughts with you. This last couple of weeks has had my head in a spin. My writing has taken on a whole new aspect. What started as a fleeting desire is now a main focus.

Gone are those fearful days of blogging and ezine publishing. If I think back far enough I can even remember my first article. But here I am, no longer in Pampers. I have my newsletter on auto-pilot and have started a marketing business with my business partner Kim Emerson. We named it after her grandson, Corbin. It is called Nibroc Marketing Solutions at http://www.nibrocmarketing.com. We are working diligently on a for print ezine on marketing named "My Ugly Little Marketing Ezine". It does not contain the beautiful layouts that I have come to love to create but is rather a simple, content rich, information packed ezine for the serious business owner.

Yes, we have an online ezine that we offer as well but it is looking like we may end up combining the two. I can only hope, at this point.

Besides all these articles I am enjoying the new found friendships and business that these ventures are providing. It seems like just when I need a new project to peek its head up one comes rolling around the bend.

My most recent activity was to design a website from scratch around my writing itself. This I finally finished up today, just moments ago. The link to 'My Writing Place' is here and up there on your right. I do hope you will stop by and give it a look-see. I had to have some place to use my beautification talents since the ezine is so very UGLY!

Well, other projects are calling so I am off to fulfill the needs of others yet one more time.

Until then as always,
Ginger Marks

No comments: