Sunday, November 05, 2006

A New Dawn Cometh


For those that don't know, NASA is sending the Dawn spacecraft on a mission to the Asteroid Belt. On that spacecraft are the names of a select few humanoid life forms that stay tuned to the NASA missions.

If you would like to be included click here and simply enter your name.
http://www.dawn-mission.org/DawnCommunity/Sendname2asteroid/nameEntry.asp
Once you have done that be sure to print or save your certificate for posterity.

You see, I paid close attention to this mission due to the fact that my mother's name is DAWN. I can tell you for sure that Dawn will be on board Dawn flying through outer space, along with my hubby and me, and my twin sister.

Bet you didn't know I had a twin. Well I do and we have never met. She lives in UT and I live in FL. We are two peas in a pod. Both of us are writers and marketers. Both of us are from German ancestry. Both of us are or have been in the medical field. I could go on and on, but we are now business partners as well as friends, so I had to include her too. Check out our joint venture here: Nibroc Marketing Solutions

Now I want to invite you to join us too before it is too late. Get your name on board the Dawn Spacecraft and soar through the heavens with us.

No comments: